Subject: Re: comments on i386 -1.2BETA snapshot
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/28/1996 23:10:41
On Wed, 28 Aug 1996 22:09:16 -0600
 Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com> wrote:

 > > From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
 > > Sender: owner-port-i386@NetBSD.ORG
 > >
 > > > I said, "Once I am done, I'll port the code to Open/NetBSD."  Whether to
 > > > adopt it or not is for the Open/NetBSD camps to decide.  It certainly would
 > > > be nice if all of those device drivers could be shared.
 > >
 > > Justin, I will certainly look into this when you get this going.  I'm
 > > glad someone is actually writing code to solve the problem, and willing
 > > to help us along too.  That's great.
 > >
 > > - This mailing is being censored from port-i386@NetBSD.ORG and none of
 > > - those people will see it.
 >

 > Does this mean the NetBSD core group has decided to turn censoring
 > off?

You have frequently posted (or attempted to post) messages to NetBSD
mailing lists that were, in addition to being far from on-topic,
often quite abrasive and did not further the goals of the NetBSD project.

As the group of people responsible for these mailing lists, the NetBSD
Core Group decided that list owners should have the option of reviewing
your messages before they are posted to the list.  We regret only that
this is necessary.

Jason R. Thorpe
NetBSD Core Group
<thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>