Subject: Re: comments on i386 -1.2BETA snapshot
To: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/28/1996 03:17:41
In message <3656.841216905@time.cdrom.com>,
	"Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
>> Hmm, I wonder how many people get this mail.  I bet 3.
>
>What, you feeling persecuted or something? :-)

Personally, I don't really see the importance to this any longer.  NetBSD's
policy on censoring posts from various OpenBSD developers is just symptom of
NetBSD's disease and can do nothing but make it worse.

It's arguable that it'd be nice if the NetBSD user base knew what "they" were
doing, but that's all.  If NetBSD "core" wants to help push NetBSD into
oblivion, that's fine with me.

--
Jason Downs		   (503) 256-8535 -/- (503) 952-3749
downsj@teeny.org  --> teeny.org: Free Software for a Free Internet <--