Subject: new /i386 snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/19/1996 02:10:42
Hi,

I just put up a new /i386 binary snapshot on warped.  It is in
   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/{floppies,kernels,snapshot}

Mirrors will pick this up on the next pullover.  Directory names say it
all.

Once again, 3.5" floppy images only.  I couldn't get the inst-12.fs
image to fit in 1.2M.  *shrug*

obtw, I think that the aha284x (vlb adaptec) is still misbehaving.  I'll
work on building a kernel using the old drivers (blah).

If something is broken with these, let me know.

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'