Subject: Re: P6 Natoma chipset
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/13/1996 17:50:10
Hi Neil,

> > I also remember reading something about someone having quality
> > problems with SuperMicro motherboards.  Any opinions on SuperMicro
> > versus ASUS, WRT build quality, reliability, support, and speed?
>
> Does anyone know of a motherboard that will take 4 full length PCI cards?

Are you just talking about any motherboard or about dual-processor boards?
Any ATX-compliant board has all slots in full length.
For dual-processor boards, I can just say that the Tyan Tomcat II board
has the cpus in the ways of the ISA slots, so PCI should be useable in
full length. Maybe the COAST is in the way of one slot, but I don't think
so. I'll have a look tonight, as I have to open the case again anyway.

  Guenther