Subject: Re: Adaptec 1542
To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/13/1996 00:22:21
>> Your final alternative would be to run an OS that has bounce buffer
>> support, such as FreeBSD.

>Or OpenBSD.

Or OpenBSD.

>Come on Michael, why didn't you tell him that? Afraid you'll get
>censored too?

No, I just always forget.  My fingers naturally type "NetBSD and
FreeBSD" because they've done it so many times.  Not to mention the
fact that I'm on both NetBSD and FreeBSD mailing lists, so I get
bombarded with data from both on a daily basis.  Sorry, OpenBSD just
doesn't pop to the top of my head naturally...

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.