Subject: Re: i386 interrupt counters
To: Michael Graff <explorer@cygnus.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/11/1996 23:50:47
	The old interrupts shown with vmstat -i, on I386 on NetBSD 0.9 and 0.9A
show the device which is at the particular interrupt as well.  This would
be a nice feature and would make the vmstat -i more useful, since I can't
always remember which device is at which interrupt.
Here is an example output.

%vmstat -i
interrupt         count     rate
clk irq0       76952025       99