Subject: Re: NCR Asus PCI-SC200 and NetBSD? I read the FAQ, but...
To: Ralph Seichter <zodiac@darkness.gun.de>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/31/1996 09:07:15
I'm currently using it with 1.0. I've had to update the driver a
few times, so it's now very nearly what's in 1.1, and the reliability
problems I was having seem to have almost completely gone away. (I
say almost, because before my last update I was typically getting
a SCSI bus lock once a month or less, so it's rather hard to tell
if the problems still exist or not.)

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.