Subject: Re: NCR Asus PCI-SC200 and NetBSD? I read the FAQ, but...
To: Ralph Seichter <zodiac@darkness.gun.de>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/31/1996 06:43:52
zodiac@darkness.gun.de (Ralph Seichter)  wrote:
 > I have an Asus P/I-P55TP4N mainboard and I'd like to purchase an NCR Asus
 > PCI-SC200 SCSI-2 host adapter for it. I need to know if the PCI-SC200 is
 > supported by NetBSD, FreeBSD and Linux. The NetBSD i386 install document

I've been using an SC200 since before 1.1 and it works fine in the various
clone motherboards I've had except I could never get it to work right on
the ASUS-SP3G that I had.. The SP3G has a 53c810 on the motherboard an
the SC200 is used as an external connector as opposed to a second scsi
bus... It was completely flakey so I returned the board and got something
else...