Subject: Re: pcvt problems
To: Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/30/1996 16:33:02
On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> Don't misunderstand me. I just want a clean solution. If there is a limit
> of 1024 bytes per entry specified somewhere (implicit or explicit), pcvt's
> termcap entry should be stripped down to 1024 bytes.

FWIW, termcap(3) states:
     The tgetent() function extracts the entry for terminal name into the
     buffer at bp. The bp argument should be a character buffer of size 1024
     and must be retained through all subsequent calls to tgetnum(),

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 20 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++