Subject: pcvt problems
To: None <NICK.HUDSON@sc.rafsca.hpdesk.hpdeskgw.hpdeskgw.mailnet.fi>
From: Nathaniel D. Daw <ndd2@columbia.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/29/1996 19:19:25
The problem with the pcvt25h termcap entry is not in the entry but in
the tset program; there is a buffer in there that is 1k and needs to be
expanded to 2k to accomodate the whole pcvt25h entry. This has been
outstanding (and the patch known) for months and months, as I posted the
same question around the time 1.1 came out; I was surprised recently to
discover that the change still hasn't made the tree. You can either
figure out the right patch -- I don't remember it exactly -- or just use
the vt220 termcap entry as a workaround instead and agitate for the
patch to be committed.

--
..nathaniel daw......................................ndd2@columbia.edu..
 .ok soda may be the preferred drink of other people, such as yourself.