Subject: Re: APC ups monitor?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.org>
From: J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/16/1996 10:26:54
As Bob Bishop wrote:

> >        The folks at APC *sell* monitor software for there ups.

> IIRC the "etc" includes SCO. Maybe that will run under emulation???

Last time i've seen it running on the SCO of a customer's machine, i
felt so upset about the terrible design of their software, that i've
rather spent my time to re-engineer the APC protocol.  The result was
input for Alexis' upsd software. :)  Better pick the latter, you've got
it with source, and as a native BSD development effort.

--
cheers, J"org