Subject: Re: -current (1.2A-960626) snapshot available
To: Rob Windsor <windsor@hedgehog.com>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/12/1996 08:18:39
On Jun 26,  8:56pm, Rob Windsor wrote:
} I've generated a binary snapshot and install floppies for NetBSD/i386 and
} dropped them on warped, mirror sites will pick it up in their next pulldown.
} Please do not e-mail me personally for booting 5.25" flops, but instead,
} post your complaints/anxieties here on port-i386 (I'm just a compiler :).
} -- Rob

Well I'm disappointed that the boot doesn't recognize my adaptec 2842
controller.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to test a set of patches for it so
I'll take partial blame up front :-(

(signed, another anxious anarchist)

--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"