Subject: enable debug in audio drivers?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Willey <willeyma@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/07/1996 04:53:21
Hi.  I'm trying to get some debug information out of the audio drivers, but
can't figure out how to turn on the debugging messages.

I see a lot of "DPRINTF", which I see id aliased to Dprintf when
AUDIO_DEBUG is on, but the Dprintf seems to have no effect.

Also, how does one set the "audiodebug", and "sbdspdebug", etc variables?

Any hints are appreciated!

FYI, I think I'm on the right track w/ the sb16 playing.  I believe I need
to restructure the DMA transfer/setup mechanism to use "autoinit" mode, and
fill 1/2 of the DMA buffer at a time, to get continuous playing/recording.
(Thanks to the ones who suggested it!)

Mark