Subject: New i386 port comaintainer
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@mit.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/05/1996 21:52:02
I'd like to welcome Frank van der Linden as comaintainer of the i386
port.  Frank is probably best known in the NetBSD community for
writing the Linux emulation and integrating (and fixing) the NFS v3
support.  Frank and I will be sharing the work of keeping the i386
port up to date and integrating contributions from other people
(although the Devilish side of me really wants to drop the whole thing
in his lap B-)).

I'd also like to thank Frank's brother Onno, who has also made some
contributions.  In particular, he has been working on a new version of
the `com' driver with better interrupt response time.