Subject: Re: work w/ NT?
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@plexus.com>
From: I presume I need no introduction. <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/28/1996 10:09:43
If you use OS-BS, I know for certain that you can use it in conjunction with
NT.  I used to do that with NetBSD 1.0 (compaq 486/66).  Worked like a charm.

I forget the steps necessary to do that, but it was possible, as long as you
included the ability to boot NT when you install OS-BS.

				--*greywolf;
--
I'm really a software toolsmith and a musician by trade, but nobody really
needs a software toolsmith much, and the music industry is so cutthroat