Subject: A word from Gravis...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/27/1996 22:16:10
   I think they missed the bit about NetBSD, but here is what
Advanced Gravis Tech Support sent me. With this and the earlier
success story, I've placed my order. Also, I'm getting an
Evergreen 586 (Cyrix 5x86) CPU upgrade for a i486DX2-66, so I'll
post a report of how things work once I've tested them.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computing Arts

------- Forwarded Message (with somewhat trimmed header)

Comments: Authenticated sender is <sound@mail.gravis.com>