Subject: -current (1.2A-960626) snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.hedgehog.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/26/1996 20:56:01
Hi,

I've generated a binary snapshot and install floppies for NetBSD/i386 and
dropped them on warped, mirror sites will pick it up in their next pulldown.

The directory is NetBSD/arch/i386/snapshot and NetBSD/arch/i386/floppies.

Be warned, the install floppies are currently 3.5" only.  They will not
fit on 5.25" 1.2M floppies.  This may be a problem for some of you, but
with a little help from your fellow port-i386-ers, you can probably get
it installed.

Please do not e-mail me personally for booting 5.25" flops, but instead,
post your complaints/anxieties here on port-i386 (I'm just a compiler :).

If you have problems with the binset or boot images, feel free to let me
know.

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'