Subject: Re: Intel Atlantis motherboard cache woes
To: Kevin M. Lahey <kml@NAS.NASA.GOV>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/24/1996 10:21:50
Jason Thorpe sez:
/*
 * [ Kevin came by my office earlier and asked me about this, and I had
 *   only speculations.  But, I'm not an i386 gooro either, so I thought
 *   he should post to the list.  I will, however, share my speculations
 *   here with the group.  So, the disclaimer here is: "I don't know much
 *   about the x68 cache architecutre _at all_, so don't laugh too loudly
 *   if I look like an idiot."  :-)  --thorpej ]
 *
 * On Fri, 21 Jun 1996 17:09:38 -0700