Subject: Re: NetBSD DOSEMU -- questions from a prospective NetBSD user
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/24/1996 08:43:54
On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Jason Downs wrote:

// The originial 'question' was how to run a 'more secure' system, to
// which the answer is 'run OpenBSD instead'.  OpenBSD takes security far,
// far more seriously then just about any other OS in existance; that's
// not random advertising either, it's a very serious statement of fact.

	What does OpenBSD have to do with a NetBSD mailing list?  I'm
quite certain nobody posted to a NetBSD mailing list asking what operating
system they should run for security (or I missed that one).  I don't have
any feelings either way towards OpenBSD, I'm not part of either project,
but I run NetBSD, so none of this discussion really matters to me.  If you
are so against NetBSD, then why are you on this list?

--
IPA.net Sysadmin         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>