Subject: compat_linux and ELF binaries
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@cable029028.cable.man.ptd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/1996 23:38:36
I have setup compat=5Flinux and everything works fine except for ELF bin=
aries.=20
I have spoken with a friend from which I got the linux libs from and he =
is
able to run ELF binaries just fine.  I have compiled a new kernel with
compat=5Flinux and install linux libs in /emul/linux. What else do I nee=
d to do?=20
All I seem to get is core dumps (Bad system call).

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga