Subject: Re: Choosing the right PC-box.
To: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/18/1996 08:44:22
>I have a logitech mouse man with three buttons but the middle one doesn't
>work as it should... What do you have for your XFConfig?

Section "Pointer"
#   Protocol "busmouse"
#   Device "/dev/lms0"
    Protocol "mouseman"
    Device "/dev/tty02"
    Baudrate 9600
EndSection

You didn't say if it was a bus mouse our serial mouse.  That's my
setting for my MouseMan Cordless serial mouse.  Use the commented out
defines for a bus mouse.

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.