Subject: Re: pre1.2 snapshot available somewhere?
To: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/15/1996 22:04:33
>In message <9606151640.ZM9031@rrzc1a>, Hubert Feyrer writes:
>>i just wanted to know if there's a pre1.2-snapshot of NetBSD/i386 available
>>somewhere. I couldn't find one on ftp.netbsd.org, and also found no reference
>>when digging in the mailinglist-archive. Anyone? :>

I could make an ``unofficial'' one, using tar.  Would that do?

Jason then added:

>However, there's a new snapshot of OpenBSD/i386 available, which has
>everything NetBSD 1.2 has, and a whole lot more.
>Look at http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html for a list of ftp sites and
>other information.

Excuse me, but would you keep ads for other OS's off this list?  In
case you didn't see, the question was for NetBSD.  Not OpenBSD.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!