Subject: Re: Choosing the right PC-box.
To: Irving Reid <irving@border.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/04/1996 10:00:46
>> MS-mouse model II, serial

>If you are going to be running the X Window System, get a 3-button
>mouse.  I'm happy with my Logitech MouseMan.  Also, if your motherboard

Seconded!  In my opinion, Logitech makes the best mice you can buy
(their good ones -- not the cheap OEM ones they make for bottom-end
clone manufacturers).  I absolutely love my Logitech Radio MouseMan
(cordless; uses a mini radio transmitter rather than infrared, so you
can have all kinds of crap on your desk and it still works).

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.