Subject: major lossage with ahc driver (pci)
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.hedgehog.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/21/1996 00:10:38
Heyyo,

Yes, I have another machine that uses the ahc driver, this one being the
2940UW card.

This machine never survives the disk probe.

Here's the console output:

probe(ahc0:4:0): timed out in datain phase, SCSISIGI == 0x44
probe(ahc0:4:0): asserted ATN - device reset in message buffer
sd1 at scsibus0 targ 4 lun 0: <, , > SCSI0 0/direct fixed
sd1: ahc0: board not responding
ahc0: board not responding
cmd fail
trap type 8 code 0 eip f81ace75 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 o cpl ffffffff

Unfortunately, I can't help much beyond this on this machine, I've
had to give it up.

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'