Subject: Wow! serial working at full speed!?!
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/06/1996 00:25:48
	There probably arn't enough thank-you's out on thise list... I
sure havn't seen many.  I'm still reeling from the fact that due to
load or whatever, my NetBSD-386 is actually stopping the modem from
sending more data (I can see this with the modem's lights).  This is
indeed a breakthrough.

	I would like to thank Onno directly for the patches that seem
to have made the kernel so much more livable.  But I would also like
to thank the rest of you for working to hard and putting up with the
rest of us :).

	Yes... I'm in a late-night uphoria of just getting something
to work.  I'll be back with my list of yet-other broken things in the
morning :).  Right now, I need sleep.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |