Subject: Pentium + 256k pipelined cache
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@cable029028.cable.man.ptd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/26/1996 00:02:53
I was wondering if there is a known bug with Pent systems and 256k pipel=
ined
cache (external of course).  I cannot successfully compile a kernel with=
 the
external cache turned on.  I don't know if I should run NetBSD at all wi=
th the
cache on, maybe it;s just a cc or gcc bug.

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga