Subject: Network Configuration
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Roberts <steve@rsp.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/26/1996 11:18:16
Hi All,

Thanks to everybody who replied to my telnetd prob.

Here comes another.

Configuring my small network.

I have totally stuffed up my network. Originally it was configured as a
secondary DNS attached to my work network. Prob is that this took ages
to boot when disconnected from this network. I tried my best to
reconfigure my network but all has failed.

If anyone can tell me the way to set things back to the NetBSD machine
being the DNS and connecting one machine to it I would be a very happy
chap !.

Steve.

Steve Roberts(steve@rsp.com.au)	      	      	Rising Sun Pictures P/L
Tel: +61 8 364 6074			      	42 High Street,
Fax: +61 8 361 2298			        Kensington    SA   5068
http://www.rsp.com.au/				AUSTRALIA