Subject: Re: i386 NetBSD port of tcpdump ?
To: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/25/1996 19:28:07
>I'm no C whiz by any means, and I'm wondering if anyone has ported the
>popular 'tcpdump' source to NetBSD.  It does support 386-bsd, but even
>tweaking the Makefile and header files wasn't good enough, at least the way
>I did them.  :)

tcpdump is standard...

>On that note, is there any common place to share porting data, even diffs,
>of software for us NetBSD folk?  Every time I go out looking for a new
>piece of software, I find most of it knowing about NetBSD at all.

If you want to mail me diffs, I can set something up I think.  I'm
sticking my neck out here, and I will be rather choosy about what I
accept.  Like hacks suck and stuff.  ;)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!