Subject: i386 NetBSD port of tcpdump ?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/25/1996 12:27:45
I'm no C whiz by any means, and I'm wondering if anyone has ported the
popular 'tcpdump' source to NetBSD.  It does support 386-bsd, but even
tweaking the Makefile and header files wasn't good enough, at least the way
I did them.  :)

On that note, is there any common place to share porting data, even diffs,
of software for us NetBSD folk?  Every time I go out looking for a new
piece of software, I find most of it knowing about NetBSD at all.

--
Matthew B. Wood                                               mbwood@netcom.com

  "Hello, Hello Kitty", said Tuxedo Sam.
  A voice answered back, louder than a thousand rock concerts, with words
which seemed to stretch from pole to pole, from the lowest hell to the
highest heaven: "I AM HELLO KITTY, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"