Subject: Dual boot
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@cable029028.cable.man.ptd.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/25/1996 01:12:13
I have a Pent 133 with dual IDE drives and dual SCSI drives.  Now, I wou=
ld
like to install NetBSD on wd1 (second IDE drive) and have some sort of b=
oot
menu on wd0.  I already have a boot menu for OS/2 on a small 2 meg parti=
tion
on wd0 and an NT boot menu as well (file based).  Is there some sort of
loadbsd program for the PC?  Is there some way to dual boot NetBSD when =
it's
on wd1?

Thanks.

-- Mister Gandalf.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga