Subject: Re: Journey into Hell
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/13/1996 21:13:19
If you find a truly decent WAIS package, please let us know!  We have
just such a mail archive search feature at http://www.freebsd.org but
have found a lot of problems with the version of WAIS that we're
using.  In particular, it likes to dump code fairly regularly.

Oh yeah, this is the Thinking Machines wais server.

					Jordan