Subject: Scroll Lock
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/13/1996 22:11:59
Does the scroll lock key function properly in NetBSD 1.1 or 1.0?  I've got 3
pc's with NetBSD 1.1 on them. On each machine, whenever I press scroll lock,
is usually locks up the terminal.  This happened under 1.0 as well.  I can
still telnet to the system, but the keyboard is locked up and even if I kill
the processes, the display doesn't change.

An actuall scroll-lock would come in handy some times, but if it can't
easily be made to function properly, then I'd like to disable it (to prevent
other people and myself from crashing the system).

Thanks,
        Rick
Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                System Admin, Tech Support
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/