Subject: Success!
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Hopper <bard@tiamat.chaldea.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/11/1996 20:51:05
I want to thank everyone for their feedback re: the Intel Etherexpress.
50 bucks and a Boca NE2000 clone later, I've managed to get NetBSD up
and running on a NexGen Pf110 processor + motherboard.

NetBSD _flies_ on the NexGen; I'm very pleased.  I'll be looking forward
to some benchmarks of the system.

And, one added benefit of ditching the Etherexpress:  Now, I don't have
_any_ Intel hardware on my desk!

Thanks again,
David Hopper (bard@tiamat.chaldea.com) : http://tiamat.chaldea.com
Anthropology Department, Stanford University
NetBSD 1.1 (tiamat.chaldea.com) : NEXTSTEP 3.3 (marduk.chaldea.com)
"Two pale drops of fire guttering in the vast consuming darkness" -V. Price