Subject: 3c509/579/590/595 users...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/04/1996 20:24:01
Folks...

I've just done a little work on the "ep" driver.  Well, so far I've split
it up into real ISA, EISA, and PCI front-ends.  My next step is to make
it use <machine/bus.h>.

I have access to a PC with an ISA "ep" card in it, but I need folks who
have EISA and PCI variants to test this for me before I commit them.

If you can do this, let me know via private e-mail.

Thanks!