Subject: limits (was Re: Progress on this bug ? )
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/03/1996 17:29:11
Arguably, we should be jacking up the default size on a few of the
limits, like the number of file descriptors and the stack
size. Machines are getting bigger, and in almost all cases the change
doesn't hurt people with smaller machines. The only machines it causes
trouble on are typically multiuser systems and people can just lower
the limits on those...

.pm