Subject: Re: scsi adaptor speeds etc
To: John M Vinopal <banshee@gabriella.resort.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/01/1996 09:43:45
>As a data point:
>ncr810, p100, netbsd-current
>4338793 bytes/sec
>with both scsiII drives I have.

Using what test? ;-)

What would be more useful (to me, at least) would be if you could
provide iozone and/or Bonnie results.  I can make both binaries
available if you don't want to build your own.

If people want to build a small list of these, I'm willing to give it
a shot on both my 486DX2/80 BT747s, and my P100 BT956c (which doesn't
currently have NetBSD on it, but could for a short period of time).

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...