Subject: Re: linux shared libs
To: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
From: Urban Boquist <boquist@cs.chalmers.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/27/1996 23:38:33
>>>>> Andrew Wheadon writes:

Andrew> PS I have not been able to make the quake demo work for more
Andrew> than about 20 seconds, before it either 'Bus errors' or 'Seg
Andrew> faults'.

I had this too, and fixed it, thanks to Charles, by getting more
recent versions of the linux ELF libs. I now have ld-linux.so.1.7.14
and libc.so.5.2.18 and they work just fine with quake. No sound yet
though... ;-)

	-- Urban

--
Saddam Hussein Ft. Bragg class struggle jihad DES [Hello to all my
fans in domestic surveillance] kibo nuclear Peking terrorist BATF