Subject: Re: Java for NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/27/1996 17:00:08

> Hi!
>
> Is there somebody porting Java to NetBSD? Or is anybody even thinking
> about it?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> tiger

I went through the rigamarole of getting a personal license for the
source distribution.  After finally getting the source, I unpacked the tar
file and realized that with my skills, I had no business doing anything
with it.  :)

--
Matthew B. Wood                                               mbwood@netcom.com

  "Hello, Hello Kitty", said Tuxedo Sam.
  A voice answered back, louder than a thousand rock concerts, with words
which seemed to stretch from pole to pole, from the lowest hell to the
highest heaven: "I AM HELLO KITTY, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"