Subject: Re: Installationproblems w/ NetBSD-1.1
To: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
From: Sean Berry (most of the time) <spberry@iastate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/26/1996 13:44:35
>Hi Christos,
>
>> In article <_irafs2.ira.531:25.03.96.14.53.09_@ira.uka.de> s_grau@ira.uka.de
>>
>> edit aic6360.c and change AIC_USE_SYNCHRONOUS to 0. I could never get
>> synchronous transfers to work on my old klunky Zeos...
>
>Thanx for the hint. I would try this, but I don't have NetBSD installed
>on this system. Now I have to find a kind soul who can build me a kernel
>with this.
>
>Anyone?

I'd be glad to build custom kernels from -current and 1.1 for anyone who
needs them (within reason  :) ) provided you send me a config file, and a
detail of what needs to be changed from the standard distribution.

(I'm also looking for someone willing to hack some hardware code)
--
Sean Berry is a computer scientist trapped in an engineer's mind.
I imagine someone is likely to misinterpret my opinions as those of my