Subject: mgetty, tcsh...etc.
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Wong <jyw@jasper.hko.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/26/1996 21:49:38
Hi,
	I've just installed NetBSD 1.1 on my PC and I am trying to
find some utils I believe will be of use.  I am searching for mgetty
and tcsh binaries (or NetBSD compilable srcs).  I did find some
Linux version of the utils but they failed to compile on the NetBSD
box (after I made changes to the Makefile).  Is there FTP site with,
hopfully, ready to run binaries? or perhaps a good unix site with
BSDish files?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Jasper
---
--< NeXT >--< BeBox >--< Amiga >---< SGI >--< Sparc >--< PowerMac >--
Homepage forever under construction...     IRC's nick (mizzle@#amiga)
Penhold/Globe999/Friendship755       wongj@rpi.edu jyw@jasper.hko.net
-< Table Tennis * MIDI * Volleyball >--| MIME Welcome, NeXTMail OK |-