Subject: EISA bus and bt747
To: None <cgd@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/26/1996 00:47:55
I have been off-line for about two weeks because of various
ISP-related problems.  I'm supping for the first time in a month, and
getting ready to build a new kernel.  I know Chris' EISA bus stuff was
integrated in the interum.  But, at that time, BusLogic SCSI cards
still attached to the ISA bus, because the drivers hadn't yet been
updated.

Has this changed, or should I still put the BusLogic cards on the ISA
bus in my kernel config file?

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...