Subject: Re: NOTICE: aha and bt updates
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/1996 17:39:22
Hi Charles,

you wrote:

> I just committed a bunch of changes to the `aha' and `bt' drivers that
> should fix the problems that have been mentioned on the various
> mailing lists.  It would be helpful if people with these types of
> boards could try the new versions and let me know if there are any
> problems with them.

Hmm, I'd love to test them, but I want to install NetBSD and I cannot,
because my AIC-6360 isn't properly handled (time-out when it tries
to access the disk, but recognized right during booting).

If you or anybody else could make me a kernel-disk with the new
patches, so I could try to install NetBSD using it.

  Guenther