Subject: devices
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/15/1996 19:22:06
	Hey *,

	I'm new to NetBSD (1.1), and was wondering if I could find any
documentation on various devices.  I am specifically trying to work with
these:

	com2 device that is an internal USR 28.8 configured for com 3
(numbering from 1) and irq 5.  I compiled it that way, but it wasn't
detected.

	I'd also like to know if there is any sort of virtual console
support.  I'd like to get more than one ttyv? so I don't have to make room
for a new terminal every time I want to do something else.

	Other than that, I'm having a good lot of fun with NetBSD.

--
The Unix/UUCP/Usenet and anything else that starts with a 'U' guy.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>