Subject: Re: Copy_Kernel Aggravation!
To: Greg Hudson <ghudson@MIT.EDU>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@cnct.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/24/1996 23:20:00
	As you may well have already surmised, I am not as well versed in
UNIX type installations. What I am looking to do is get the unit to boot
from /dev/wd0a so the FDD's  can be free for loading the rest of the OS
goodies. Is there any reason until we get a fix on this that someone can
send me a standalone generic kernel that I can rawrite and copy over to
root on /dev/wd0a and bypass this nightmare for now? My goal is to set up
a NFS server to get the VAXstation 3100 to wake up by hurling whatever
comes out from NetBSD development for the VAX in the future. ;)

Thanx

psapp@cnct.com