Subject: Etherexpress driver
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Mazieres <dm@amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/30/1996 16:18:40
Would someone with first-hand be kind enough to answer the following
questions about the Etherexpress driver?  I am thinking of getting a
bunch of PC's with some form or other of Etherexpress card.

 * Does it work with the PCI version of the card?

 * Does it work in 100 Mbit mode?

 * Are all model numbers supported?  Are there some I should avoid?
   Is one of the models (e.g. the "PRO" PILA8465) better (cost is not
   that much of an issue).

 * Is the driver completely stable?

Please reply directly to me.  If there is interest or I learn anything
surprising, I will post a summary to the port-i386 mailing list.

Thank you very much.

David