Subject: Re: AHA 2742 drivers
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/17/1996 12:40:32
>> where 1c00 is replaced with the correct ``slot'' number (2c00 for slot
>> two, I think.  I don't have EISA, and don't know exactly how it works,
>> which is why I didn't write that part :)
>
>Do you have any plan ?

Oh, I've got lots of plans.  To write the EISA driver, no.

The problems are several, but I suppose I could do it this way, if it
can be done:

	If the IO address is given explicitly, use it.

	If not, do the EISA thing and scan all slots.

If this can be done, and there is someone with a 2742 to help me test,
I'd be happy to work on it.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!