Subject: NetBSD Usage (Looking for large sites)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nate Sheeley <nsheeley@doa.flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/17/1996 22:15:08
In the near future, my employers will be installing 10-20 Pentium class
computers in local high schools running some type of free Unix system.
Although I was able to convince them that NetBSD was a superior operating
system, they have choosen Linux because of the larger user base.  In order to
effectively argue against Linux, I need to find several [as many as
possible] machines running NetBSD with a large number of users (at least
50).  If you are running such a system please email me with the details
so I can drop a stack of email on my boss's desk. :^)

Nate

Nathan Sheeley
CPR E 3
nsheeley@doa.flame.org		515-233-6055