Subject: update of atapi driver
To: None <dirkd@hprd45.cern.ch, giles@nemeton.com.au, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/15/1996 22:23:40
I've updated the files in ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu to include the
changes i've made today. Theses are mainly to help debbuging. People who
had installed the driver can use the file
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/patch1 to upgrade their sources.
The file ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/atapi.tar.gz contains
the up-to-date diffs for 1.1 and -current.
I've also updated the README.

For each update, i will update the diffs in atapi.tar.gz, and
add a file patch[n+1] to help update from previous release.

People who had the "lost interrupt" or "illegal length indication" problems can
update their driver and send me the dmesg output, this could help for tracking
down the problem (i can't reproduce it on my own machine).

--
Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris
email: bouyer@ensta.fr