Subject: Re: floating point exceptions with CERN httpd?
To: None <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/11/1996 19:51:52
   I'm running the CERN httpd (as a proxy server), on a Dell XPS133c and
   frequently the child processes die with a floating point exception.
   This results in a "Page contains no data" error in Netscape.  Any
   ideas why the exceptions are not consistent?  It will work fine sometimes
   and not at other times.

This is due to an unfortunate bug in the 1.1 release.  I posted a
patch for this, which I'll be packaging up this weekend in the first
1.1 patch set.  More details in a couple of days.  (I was going to do
this a week or so ago, but shit happens...)