Subject: Re: DMA beyond end of isa
To: Peter Galbavy <wonderland.org!peter@werple.net.au>
From: John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/06/1996 08:42:17

> > When, I mean "if" you have a problem with mycroft, you might consider
> > doing what I do; simply ignore it.
>
> Most of us can't. He is the i386 port maintainer. If he is not doing
> the job... OpenBSD will be getting a good viewing soon I think.

And some of us use _both_ i386 and Alpha. It concerns me that when Chris
has a solution that is machine independent, it might not get the hearing
that it deserves.

For once, just once, I'd like to see Charles encourage somebody in email
on these lists.

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street